Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, November 22


It takes just a little for me to crumble, and I should've known it works like that for everyone too.

I'm sorry; for everything that I couldn't give, and everything I couldn't be.

And especially to the girls last night, sorry I was a bit of an ass. Just.. a bit :) I had a good night @ QBH, and it's all thanks to everyone.

To the girl who left mascara stains all over my shirt: Big girls don't cry :)

To the cherry picker: Thank you so so so so so much for everything, and sorry about last night.. and thank you for tolerating my giggling and stupidity; much love! I WANT MY CHERRIES (AND I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK. KEKEKEKEKEKE.)
---

7 hours of nua-ing/bitching/gossiping is therapeutic for the soul. But being around 3 siao zha bors who bully me isn't.

Today's "OMG!" moment came in the form of a little brown baby mouse that dropped from the sky/tree/shelter and onto our table when I was out coffee-ing with my hangover partner. Our immediate reaction was:

"... OMG! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"
followed by us jumping up from our seats and screaming with laughter.

Quite cute, and thank god it didn't drop into our drinks.
Andrea smsed to tell me to either cook it or bring it back home as a pet. SIGH. She obviously got the weird gene.

And here's presenting my favourite conversation:

S: "Wahlao.. Heartbreak Hotel man."
L: "Eh you don't so Promiscuous Girl leh.."
L: "Wah last night I was damn Caught Up.."
L: "Yeah."
L: "But it's okay.. I Will Survive, because I'm Good."
L: "Eh, you have a Sexy Back."

As you can tell, it wasn't really a conversation because I was the only one talking. And yes, I kinda think I'm funny.

Kinda only lah.

And my multi talents include:
1) having great pick up lines
2) skulling beer
3) can play with lightsticks

Please still love me.

Randomness aside, I think sometimes people just don't realise the consequences of their actions. It might mean nothing to you, but it might mean the world to another. And sometimes the wall of defence you build around you can crumble so easily.

Ahh.

Well, back to Cheese:

mao · Sprinkle sprinkle little bar says:
haha yah he really reminds me of u

L™ - dirty babe says:
thanksssssssssss

L™ - dirty babe says:
he has a big head and he's yellow

mao · Sprinkle sprinkle little bar says:
and he makes funny noises

mao · Sprinkle sprinkle little bar says:
and he stinks!


Haiyahhh sometimes I think my friends don't love me very much.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New